Sizes and licenses
We offer our images in different sizes and in two types of licenses: Single use and multiple use. Our standard single use license allows you to use the purchased media in one design according to the conditions described below. Our extra license extends the one-time license to increase both the type and quantity of allowed reproductions, namely the ability to use our images in articles intended for resale.
The image sizes:
Blog | SocialMedia
Low resolution (long side approx. 600 pixels)
Higher resolution (long side approx. 2000 pixels)
High resolution (long side approx. at least 4000 pixels)
The One-Time-Use license
Subject to the restrictions described below under “Prohibited Use”, the following are “Permitted Use” of images purchased under the One-Time-Use license from us:
A print product
one online publication
Use for resale is excluded
The Multiple-Use license
Subject to the restrictions described below under “Prohibited Use”, the following are “Permitted Use” of images purchased under the Multiple-Use license from us:
Within the Multiple-Use-License you can use the purchased image as often as you like within one project and also for articles that are intended for resale.
The Exclusive-Unlimited-Use license
Subject to the restrictions described below under “Prohibited Use”, the following are “Permitted Use” of images purchased under the Exclusive-Unlimited-Use license from us:
A buy-out image is an image that the customer wants to use exclusively for his own projects. As far as possible, the image should not be used elsewhere by others. All images on this website are available for a buy-out license. You receive an unlimited and for the future exclusive right of use for the picture. We retain the original copyright to the image (which by law cannot be sold), but you do not need additional licenses to use the image.
Once an image is purchased with a buy-out license, it will be removed from this website for future sales. If the image was previously sold, this customer retains the right to use it under the license purchased by him/her, but no further sale takes place.
- Publishng of images on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- Sublicense, resell, rent, lease, loan, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Images or the rights granted under these Terms;
- The use of images as part of a trademark, design mark, brand name, trade name, company name, service mark or logo
Using images marked as “For editorial use only” for any and all commercial, promotional, supporting, advertising or promotional use. For clarification: In this Agreement, “editorial use only” of Stock Media means use in relation to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes all advertising contributions (i.e., contributions that contain brand and/or product names or contributions for which you receive a fee from a third party advertiser or sponsor;
Removal of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any location where they are located or embedded in the Images.
The use the Images in any manner that is considered by us or under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, harmful, defamatory or libelous, or that would reasonably be likely to bring into disrepute any person or property reflected in the Stock Media
- To use the images in a way that puts any person portrayed in the images in a bad light or in a way that they might find offensive – this includes, among other things, the use of images a) in pornography, “adult videos” or similar (b) in advertisements or promotional materials for erotic clubs or similar venues or for escort, dating or similar services; and (c) uses containing defamatory or otherwise illegal, offensive or immoral content
- The use of images that contain the image of a person if such use implies that the model is engaged in immoral or illegal activities or suffers from a physical or mental disability, disease or condition
- The use of images in a manner that is competitive with our business, including but not limited to displaying Stock Media in any format (including thumbnails) for download or export on a website or offering Stock Media for sale;
- The use of images for editorial purposes without including the following credit next to the image or in audio/video production credits: “© Norbert Zingel
- The incorporation of the Images into a product that results in redistribution or reuse of the Images or otherwise make the Images available in such a way that a person can extract or access or reproduce the Images as an electronic file
- To publish or display the Images in an electronic format that allows them to be downloaded, exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in a peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement
- The use or display of the Images in any manner that suggests that the Images were created by you or anyone other than the copyright owner of the Images.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this Site, you acknowledge from us that there is no transfer of copyright and that you are purchasing a license to use the media under the terms of this Agreement.
For all uses not listed here or if you have questions about our licensing, please contact us.